How to register.
To register for this session, click here to fill out our registration form.
One Finger Animation Workshop
Cindy Baker’s One-Finger Animation Workshop series will introduce NaAC artists to creating simple animations from home. Artists will use accessible and user-friendly digital drawing and animation software. Baker will introduce artists to quick and easy ways to animate images on their phones or tablets each session. The best thing is, you can make these animations anywhere, at any time, and as quickly or slowly as you’d like!
Artists will use free & accessible apps to create and animate a series of images. Baker will spend time breaking down and discussing each step along the way. At the end of the workshop, participating artists will have their animations included in an online showcase on our NaAC website!
*Please note that registration is limited to 15 artists for reoccurring sessions.
Who is this workshop right for?
- Anyone registered as a Studio Artist at the NaAC, and who attends either Zoom Studio Sessions.
- Artists who would like to explore simple digital animation and digital drawing.
- Artists interested in attending multiple workshops on a similar topic
Special Workshop Requirements:
One-Finger Animation Workshop will require access to certain technology.
Artists will need:
- A computer, laptop, or tablet for accessing the NaAC Zoom workshop session.
- A separate phone or tablet to use the free drawing and animation apps during Zoom workshop sessions.
Both apps used throughout the workshops are free, and compatible with Android and iOS devices.
**Registered artists will receive download links for each application prior to the start of the workshop series.
Thursdays | July 8 – August 26, 2021
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
For more information, click here.