Visual Arts Programs
- May 27th, 2021 | 3:00 PM STUDIO VISIT Michael Sutcliffe has been painting and working in a variety of mediums since his youth when his parents enrolled him in Saturday art classes...
- Friday May 14, 2021 | 5:00 PM Join the National accessArts Centre as we celebrate the online launch of David Oppong's publication "Resiliency Forest."
- THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2021 | 3:00 PM Addressing the world through a collage-based practice, May reclaims imagery and reapplies them in alternative ways.
Performing Arts Programs
- STARTING JULY 6, 2021 | 1PM Groove and move in this high energy class! Over the course of 9 weeks, explore the history, elements and foundations.
- THURSDAYS JULY 8 - AUGUST 26 | 7:00 PM Go-go gadget gratitude!! In this high energy class, we will explore ways to embody gratitude and incorporate it into our movements...
- SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2021 | 1:00 PM Try Q.A.A.C for Free. Are you interested in learning more about Q.A.A.C. (Queer Accessible Arts Cabaret) and trying out a free activity before registering in the program?
- SUNDAYS, MAY 9, 2021 | 1:00 PM Registration is open for the first semester of QAAC. Classes start May 9 and will run Sundays between 1pm and 3/4pm.
Event and program archives
20/20 Wavelength Project
September 2020 | cSPACE
We’re All Here Together, Still
June to July 2020 | Stride Gallery
In Light of Things
February 2020 | Artpoint Gallery
My Imagination is So Many Things
January to April 2020 | Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
December 2019 | Calgary and Guadalajara, Mexico
My Pixel is Expanding
August 2019 | Calgary, Toronto, and Ottawa
August 2019 | National Music Centre
June 2019 | Dubai International Airport
April 2019 | Festival Hall
IAC @ Canmore
February 2019 | artsPlace Canmore
Pushing Boundaries with Art, Nature & History
January 2019 | Leighton Art Centre
Art from the Unknown
October 2018 | McDougall Centre, Calgary
June 2018 | Seoul, Korea
March 2018 | Hong Kong
January 2018 | DIALOG Design Studio